Future Stars will be on campus hosting camps throughout the summer. There was some confusion with my last email. Future Stars camp hosts students entering first through ninth grade for their day camp called Explorers, and hosts athletic, dance, and theatre camps for students entering grades third through ninth.
- Volleyball – August 16-20
- Basketball – July 12-16
- Lacrosse – July 19-23
- Soccer – July 5-9
- Softball – August 2-6
- Flag Football – July 26-30
- Multi Sport – August 9-13
- Dance – August 2-13 (2 week session)
- Drama – July 5-16 and July 19-30 (2 week session)
- Day Camp – July 5-August 20 (7 weekly sessions)
Summer 2021 ‘Dates & Rates’ are available from our website by clicking here.
- OLMA Families SAVE $100 per week
- Use code ‘OLMA’ when you enroll online; this is applied for each week when applications are processed.
- All registrations are fully refundable through May 1, 2021.
Convenient and secure Online Registration is available from our website by clicking here.
The safety of our campers, staff, and families remains the top priority as we continue to move forward and plan for the summer. Updated protocols and procedures will be posted and communicated to ensure we can offer a healthy and safe environment for all Future Stars programs.
– Future Stars Covid Guiding Principles
If you would like to schedule a follow-up call to discuss Future Stars Syosset at OLMA in more detail, please let us know a convenient day and time, along with your preferred number, and we can schedule accordingly.